Wednesday, January 6, 2010

scion cars biography and picture

According to Yahoo!, the Scion tc is the second most ticketed car.

According to Yahoo!, the Scion tc is the second most ticketed car.

I bought my Scion tc during the Summer of 2007 and since then I have been pulled over at least five times and two of those times I received tickets. Three of those times were for speeding.

I bought my Rodeo in 2002 during my senior year of high school and was not pulled over nearly as much. I also was able to drive away without getting a ticket more often as well.

I always believed that cops like to target my Scion tc, and now I have proof.

According to an on Yahoo!, the Scion tc ranks as the number 2 most pulled over car, reasoning that the car is “popular among young people.”

The article continued, “Its sporty performance, which comes at a price that makes affording tickets easy, probably helps tempt some drivers as well.”

The number one most pulled over vehicle was the Hummer H2.

I will admit that sometimes I do deserve speeding ticket. (Going 90 in a 65 is not exactly obeying the law.)

Needless to say, I do drive more cautiously to try to avoid getting a speeding ticket. My dad is tired of paying the tickets and the increased insurance rates because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment